Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Borderline Personality Disorder - BPD



If you have a loved one that has been diagnosed or displays BPD behavior, and you’re at your wits end…. I recommend reading the book Stop Walking on Eggshells.

I have a link to download the PDF ebook of Stop Walking on Eggshells, and a link to the Workbook.

Hope it helps someone.

stop walking_Eggshells

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/2kig9ckd52q7h/Stop_Walking_On_Eggshells-BP_Disorder

Another very good resource for support and in depth information is BPD Central.

Stop walking on eggshells help website

(No copyright infringement intended. I just want to share so as to help others.)

 

January 2012 Sig

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always happy to hear from my fellow bloggers, friends, and family. If you do not want to leave a comment here, please feel free to email me at melisas-place@roadrunner.com.